Marine Oil Terminal/Cargo Facilities
Topper Industries can provide design, engineering with state specific stamp, manufacturing and delivery of aluminum catwalks, gangways and bridges for your marine oil terminal/cargo facilities.
Typical catwalks are 3′ to 6′ wide and 30′ to 150′ long. Catwalks are generally designed for 60psf live load but can range from 50psf to 100psf.
The deck is typically serrated aluminum such as Grip Strut® but skid resistant fiberglass deck is also commonly used.
Catwalks are generally designed to attach to pile dolphins or end-to-end in a long string from pile to pile.
We can also add lighting to your catwalks to enhance safety for your personnel at night.
Other recent projects include:
- Ft. Mifflin Terminal – Philadelphia, PA
- Marine Offloading Facility – Corpus Christi, TX
- South Texas Gateway Terminal – Ingleside, TX (Fall 2020)
- Emerald Performance Materials – Kalama, WA
- Bridgeport Marine Terminal – Bridgeport, CT
- LaFarge – Vancouver, WA
- Simplot – Portland, OR
- Columbia Grain – Portland, OR
- Millenium – Longview, WA